For an international institution, we are urgently looking for a VMware / Microsoft Engineer with experience in complex high available infrastructures, who would like to work in Strasbourg, France.
Candidates need to be fluent in English. EU candidates from abroad are welcome to apply. Relocation is required (once the corona measures are finished and move is possible). This role is open for employees.
- Bachelor or comparable through experience;
- Minimum +3 years of System Engineer experience;
- Experience implementing complex VMware architectures;
- Knowledge in high availability virtualization platforms based on vSphere version 5.x or 6.x;
- Disaster Recovery practices knowledge;
- Storage Management;
- Backup practices in virtual environments;
- Network Virtualization;
- Solid technical documentation skills;
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Project Management understanding (PMP, Prince2)
- ITIL knowledge
- Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience managing File shares, DNS, DHC, NTP, Print servers ,etc.
- Team working ability, communication and reporting skills.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.