For a new project at one of our customers in Brussels, we are looking for a Vaadin expert.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Requirements’ gathering, analysis and production of technical documentation;
- Prototyping and development following the design guidelines;
- Maintenance, definition and integration of technological components;
- Provision of assistance with the deployment and configuration of the system;
- Provision of assistance with training the administrators and users of the system and with second line support when required.
- Bachelor or University degree;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in analysis and programming of large-scale Java-based environments;
- Proven Vaadin experience;
- Good knowledge of Oracle RDBMS, including ability to write SQL queries;
- Experience with UML and knowledge of development methodologies such as RUP or Scrum;
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org