For our customer in Vilvoorde, B-to-B SaaS Software company, we are looking for a UX Designer.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Translate rough product ideas and sketches to user-friendly solutions
- Familiar with user research, and know how to validate your designs internally with your stakeholders, and externally with our customers;
- Eye for typography and space, and enjoy making things look nice and professional. You’ll happily and consistently apply a design system, which – of course – you help grow as well;
- Know how to create a prototype and will use the best tool for the job at hand: low-fidelity sketches, clickable high-fidelity mockups, or HTML/CSS;
- Curiosity to dive deep into an industry and learn it quickly. It is easy for you to understand complex systems and tasks, and you have the instinct for simplifying these into intuitive flows and interfaces;
- Create extraordinary sketches and designs, which you improve and fine-tune through iteration;
- Quick and efficient at gathering feedback: from hallway usability testing to full blown (remote) usability sessions;
- Bachelor or University degree;
- First experience in a UX Designer role;
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch, and an exceptional attention to detail;
- Experience user analytics tools (Google Analytics, Pendo, Amplitude, …);
- You know your HTML, CSS and JS, and you can help fix a visual bug;
- Experience with accessibility requirements (WCAG 2.0, Section 508, …);
Please send your motivation and CV to email@example.com.