Our customer in Vilvoorde is urgently looking for a UX Architect.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Gather and analyse quantitative and qualitative research data, as well as feedback from our experts in the field and turn this into solid short- and long term product solutions;
- Design, prototype and test user experiences, focussing on increased adoption;
- Help grow the usage analytics program, and support the product team in backing product decisions up with data or a research plan;
- Organize experience design sessions between Product Managers, Business Analysts and UX Designers.
- Be up to date with latest trends on user experience across industry segments and determine best and futuristic trends/ideas to be added to the roadmap
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +5 years of UX Design/Architect experience;
- Experience with user analytics tools (Google Analytics, Pendo, Amplitude, … )
- Experience with product walk-throughs (internally designed, or using tools such as WalkMe, Pendo, …)
- Experience with regulatory compliance for user research and product usage analytics
- Solid statistical knowledge and can visualize data in an effective manner
- Proven track record working with usage analytics in a B2B context
- Familiar with all the touchpoints in a user journey
- Showcase an impressive working knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
- Create exceptional prototypes, which you improve through iteration
- Fluent in English
- Challenging position at market leader, working on top products;
- Personal development and opportunities to visit conferences world-wide;
- Great salary package
Please send your resume to email@example.com.