We are urgently looking for a Unified Communications Engineer in Geneva. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates from abroad are welcome to apply.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Implement, maintain and support the infrastructure providing the connectivity between the Cisco Unified Communications services in Geneva and the Regional Offices, audio/videoconferencing services, and the legacy voice services across the Institution network.
- Implement, maintain and support the infrastructure managing videoconference devices across the Institution network.
- Implement, maintain and support the core voice and videoconferencing infrastructure on the Institution network. Troubleshoot conferencing issues as required.
- Provide second level support for the Webex service and provide troubleshooting support as required.
- Coordinate changes on the network and unified communications infrastructure with relevant business partners.
- Oversee external providers for the effective delivery of outsourced services.
- Develop, document and maintain standard operating procedures, collaborate with support teams in Kuala Lumpur and external providers for their implementation.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring for network and unified communications systems to ensure availability, security and integrity; contribute to development and reporting of key performance indicators.
- Stay current on latest technologies, particularly as they relate to development and enhancement of Institution information and communications technology infrastructure, and recommend and implement enhancements and extensions.
- Provide third-level support for user requests, incident and problem management.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco network, unified communications and conferencing systems, including tools to manage a multi-site videoconferencing service. Familiarity with common VoIP software such as Jabber, Lync, Skype and an understanding of how to interconnect these services with the Institution infrastructure.
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP internetworking in the LAN and WAN environment, and related services.
- Excellent knowledge and experience delivering and optimizing quality of voice and video over IP on a corporate networks (LAN/WAN) and the Internet.
- Advanced understanding of different VoIP signalling protocols such as SIP and H323, and integrating these protocols into a single service.
- Ability to integrate internet based conferencing services such as Webex and corporate videoconferencing bridging services into the Institution service portfolio.
- Fluent in English.
Please forward your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.