For an international institution, we are urgently looking for a (Medior/Senior) Storage engineer in Strasbourg with experience in large Data Centers. Candidates need to be fluent in English. This position is long-term.
Candidates need to be fluent in English. EU candidates from abroad are welcome to apply. Relocation is required (once the corona measures are finished and move is possible). This role is open for employees.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Administration of Backup & Storage systems
- Bachelor or comparable through experience
- Experience as Storage Engineer (Ingénieur stockage) in a Data Center
- HP Hardware (servers, blades and components)
- Hardware Configuration and maintenance
- Storage configuration and maintenance(HP 3par)
- SAN switching configuration (BROCADE)
- Server Hardware Troubleshooting experience.
- Network Hardware: Copper and Optical Fiber Cabling, Switches, Routers.
- Some Experience with Network Protocols: TCP/IP, Ethernet….
- Cabling, Labeling and naming.
- Data Center Operations: Inventory Management, Hot/Cold Aisles, Security
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Cisco Technologies
- Knowledge in Vmware Technologies
- Project Management understanding (PMP, Prince2)
- ITIL knowledge
Please send your resume to email@example.com.