For our customer, global market leader in Brussels Belgium, we are urgently looking for a Spanish speaking Java Application Support Engineer with experience in supporting software solutions.
Candidates need to be fluent in Spanish and English. European candidates are welcome to apply. Relocation package offered.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Managing all communication with customers and partners;
- Assessing if support tickets are feature requests or product bugs;
- Resolving support tickets;
- Replicating bugs;
- Coordinating and tracking the escalation of tickets;
- Maintaining a record of all communication and actions;
- Contributing frequently answered questions to the knowledge base;
- Participating in responding to community questions and discussions;
- Assisting with quality assurance testing for new product releases.
- Bachelor or University degree;
- 2-5 years of experience (Medior role) and 5-8 years experience (Senior role) as a Support Engineer or in a related role;
- Experience in a Support/Help Desk environment (ticket tracking, documentation);
- Extensive knowledge of common IT infrastructure components and previous experience with a multi-tiered enterprise application;
- Comfortable with shifting hours to cover international customers when needed;
- Fluent in Spanish and English;
- Challenging position at market leader, working on top products;
- Relocation package;
- Great salary package;
- Group & health insurance;
- Company car & fuel card;
- Net allowance;
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.