For our customer, global market leader in Belgium, we are urgently looking for an Spanish speaking Customer Success Engineer with experience in supporting software solutions.
The Customer Success Engineer guides new customers through installation, configuration and education on the best practices of the data platform.
Candidates need to be fluent in Spanish and English. European candidates are welcome to apply.
This is not a developer or deep technical role. The goal is to give new customers a great service by assisting them with the installation, train superusers …
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Guiding customers through installation of software platform and basic configuration;
- Educating end-users on the fundamentals of the platform including navigation, functionality and behavior of out-of-the-box modules;
- Proactively communicating with our new customers to schedule and define their Onboarding experience;
- Scheduling sync calls with new customers to ensure they are successful going forward;
- Collaborating with customers project team to enable SSO/LDAP;
- Providing insight and clarity to advanced configurations;Enabling
- our customers development team on the basics of the Java and REST API;
- Installing Integration tools with customers;
- Maintaining healthy and fruitful relationships with customers measured by Net Promoter Score and Customer Satisfaction surveys;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Experience as a Support Engineer, Java Engineer or Technical Account Manager;
- Experience with Java and/or REST APIs. A background in object-oriented programming is ideal;
- Knowledge of enterprise level software architecture components and the ability to execute against Installation and Configuration guides with minimal assistance;
- Knowledge of infrastructure components and hardware;
- Experience with relational databases and repositories;
- Superior written and verbal skills in Spanish and English;
- Challenging position at market leader, working on top products;
- Relocation package;
- Great salary package;
- Group & health insurance;
- Company car & fuel card;
- Net allowance;
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer service, helpdesk, presales, trainer, java, api, Customer support, relocation, customer experience, first line, coaching, servicedesk, Spanish, español, package