As software developer, you will be assigned to develop and maintain the environment created for Business Line Applications as part of a DevOps team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You will participate both in project and operational changes.
- Taking ownership by writing designs, create runbooks and to deliver a high quality software to address automation and end-users requirements.
- You will work together with a multi-disciplinary team as an expert in your domain.
- Connecting the team to other functional specialists such as database and security specialists.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years development experience with GIT.
- Knowledge of innerworkings of CI tooling such as Bamboo/Jenkins
- A good understanding of Python and/or Perl scripting
- Advanced user of Linux and Windows 7
- Documentation capabilities (Designs: low and high level)
- Good command of English
The candidate should have as a plus knowledge in at least two of below areas:
- Experience with Atlassian tooling: Jira, Bitbucket
- Puppet knowledge
- Previous experience with C/C++ and/or Java development (and relevant IDEs)
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.