We are urgently looking for Senior UI/UX Consultant to work at the European Commission in Brussels.
Candidates need to be fluent in English. Foreign candidates are welcome to apply. Work permit is required.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Architecture and design of information systems
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience in a similar role as UX Designer/Consultant;
- Knowledge of UML, SOA, JEE and Web 2.0;
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Fluent in English
Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.