For an international institution based in The Hague (Den Haag, Netherlands), we are urgently looking for a Senior Test Engineer, preferably in a Java development environment. As Senior Test Engineer, you will become part of a bigger service, composed by Project Managers, Business Analyst, Solution Architects and Developers to reinforce this growing team.
Due to corona, start can be remote. As soon as the situation allows it, relocation to The Hague is necessary.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Testing of IT systems;
- Preparation of tests and use cases;
- Provide written reports of test results;
- Recognition of differentiation between UI improvements and those requiring major adaptation efforts;
- Write data conversion scripts, research and write analysis reports, communicate with various technical teams;
- Analyse computer functions, design programs, test and debug, troubleshooting etc;
- +5 years of experience as a Test Engineer where you have worked with the following technical environment based on Java technologies;
Knowledge of configuring Kubernetes-based infrastructure, networking policies, LBs, deployment strategies and cluster security is an advantage;
- CI/CD pipeline building tools (git, maven, Jenkins);
- System monitoring experience (Prometheus and Grafana preferred);
- Ability to write Dockerfiles, Jenkinsfiles and Helm charts;
- Fluent in English;
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com.