We are urgently looking for an Senior SharePoint Developer in Cologne, Germany. Candidates need to be fluent in English. This position is long-term. This role is also open for freelancers.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Development of new share point based applications, web based applications, change requests, maintenance (incident management, problem management) and request fulfilment;
- Review business requirements and define technical specifications;
- Enterprise content record and management;
- Support the execution of the UAT and the push into the production environment;
- Support the DEVOPS team leader in the schedule definition and estimation of the workload;
- Provide support to end-users;
- Bachelor or Master Degree;
- +7 years of Sharepoint development;
- +4 years of experience with Microsoft Sharepoint 10 development and above;
- Work experience in .Net 3.5 and above, SQL 2008 R2 and above, Visual Studio 2010 and above, SharePoint designer;
- Experience with Web Parts, workflows, event receivers, content types, features, forms, master pages, timer jobs;
- Strong knowledge of SOAP and/or REST and/or SOA;
- Fluent in English;
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.