We are urgently looking for a Senior Automation Tester with excellent knowledge of Selenium in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates from abroad are welcome to apply.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in the area of testing and integration.
- Participation to the complete integration cycle (test plan, test implementation and automation, test sessions, release management, technical support, documentation and change management) of different modules of the identity and access management infrastructure, such as authentication systems, repositories, provisioning processes and administration tools.
- Delivery of the technical documentation, software release notes and presentations to management.
- Compliance with a standard way of working within the sector Digital Identities and Signature Services.
- Support, consultancy and advice for identity and access management related matters to the various development teams at the EC.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Knowledge of Serenity, GIT, TestLink and JMeter
- Knowledge of any of the following will be considered as an asset:
- Encryption, cryptography and web security
- CAS (Central Authentication Service)
- SAML (Security Assertion Mark-up Language)
Please forward your motivation and resume to email@example.com.