For an international institution based in The Hague (Den Haag, Netherlands), we are urgently looking for a Selenium Automation Tester . As Selenium Automation Tester, you will become part of a bigger service, composed by Project Managers, Business Analyst, Solution Architects and Developers to reinforce this growing team.
Candidates need to be fluent in English. Workpermit is required. This position is also open for employees, who would like to commit long-term.
Due to corona, start can be remote. As soon as the situation allows it, relocation to The Hague is necessary.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conduct independent test analysis, design and execution of automated functional and technical tests using available testing tools;
- Use BDD practices to design, code and execute automated GUI tests based on Specflow/Selenium Webdriver, triggered by continuous integration of builds;
- Design, code and execute automated tests for API-services, e.g. micro services running in (Docker) containers;
- Design and execute manual test scripts of the solution;
- Design and execute non-functional test scripts;
- Create representative test data for the solution;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +4 years of experience in software testing;
- Excellent knowledge of Selenium and/or SpecFlow;
- Good knowledge of test automation strategies and test automation tools;
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken);
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “APPLY FOR JOB” button.