We are urgently looking for a Senior Security Consultant in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates from abroad are welcome to apply.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Security requirements definition and update
- Security requirements inclusion in the software development life cycle process, ensuring requirements traceability from the design to the deployment in production phases
- Coordination with the security testers to prepare and review security tests in order to access compliance
- Definition, the deployment, the operation and the maintenance of other subsystem of the union registry
- Definition and the review of the monitoring scenarios used by the security operation centre in charge of network monitoring activities
- Updated all the documentation related to the tasks the candidate will be assigned
- Bachelor or Master degree
- In depth knowledge of information security (INFOSEC)
- Good knowledge of a software security evaluation framework (ideally OWASP)
- Knowledge of Unix family Operating Systems (x86 Linux, mainly RHEL)
- Knowledge of Weblogic (or other Java EE compliant) application servers
- Knowledge of SSL / TLS communication layer implementation
Please forward your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.