For a global market leader in Lisbon, Portugal, we are urgently looking for a (Senior) Scrum Master. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
Our customer is looking for passionate and talented people that take ownership and get things done. Candidates need to be willing to relocate to Lisbon and will receive relocation support. For the right talent they will also provide a workpermit.
During the corona crisis, interviews will be done through WEBEX, and travel is not required for the interviews.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Guide and work alongside our product teams on continuous improvement in order to deliver value and not just deliver software;
- Help the Product Owners and the teams to understand their needs and help them improve individually and as a team;
- Protect the team from external noise and help establish proper communication channels with stakeholders;
- Help build a safe and trusting environment, where feedback is open, and everyone feels their needs are understood instead of judged;
- Be involved in team decisions, everyone should be able to contribute to the team regardless of their experience in this industry.
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +1/2 years experience as Scrum Master;
- 1+ year of professional experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Lean Software Development,
- Kanban and/or Extreme Programming;
- Experience in a Scala, Python, Java environment is an advantage;
- Good facilitation and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to communicate about organizational challenges and collaborate in finding solutions;
- Transparency and the ability to establish trust and supportive relationships through positive and outcome-oriented mindset;
- Attractive position at a global market leader;
- Attractive salary package;
- Health insurance for you and your family;
- Laptop and smartphone with voice/data plan;
- Possibility to sign up for pension funds;
- Commute and lunch allowance;
- Possibility to attend conferences and follow courses;
- Relocation support/package;
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org