For an international institution based in The Hague (Den Haag, Netherlands), we are urgently looking for a Freelance Senior Linux Consultant. EU candidates need to have +7 years of Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL and Ubuntu Linux.
EU candidates need to be fluent in English. Workpermit is required.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and create a Red Hat (RHEL) 8 image, apply required hardening policies via Puppet and make it available for usage in all our environments;
- Document the RHEL 8 image creation and future updates;
- Support dev and operations teams during the adoption of RHEL 8;
- Design and implement a secure Puppet Bolt installation in our existing Puppet Enterprise environment;
- Implement basic tasks and pans/ basic workflows required for administrative tasks in Puppet Bolt;
- +7 years of experience in RHEL and Ubuntu Linux;
- Knowledge of Linux sysadmin tasks and tools;
- Knowledge of Puppet Bolt;
- Knowledge of scripting languages (preferably Python);
- Knowledge of ICT infrastructure technologies (virtualization, storage, networking, etc.);
- Knowledge of Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA);
- Knowledge of Puppet Certified Professional (PCP);
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.