We are urgently looking for a Senior QA / Selenium Test Engineer in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates from abroad are welcome to apply.
Tasks and responsibilities – Senior QA / Selenium Test Engineer:
- Advice on test automation strategy and identification of regression tests including maintenance of test script repositories for updates to existing software;
- Contribute to the development of the internal test automation framework developed in Java;
- Contribute to the creation and the revision of tests;
- Contribute to definition of project quality plans;
- Help to identify project and product risks from quality control perspective;
- Identify and elaborate test cases in collaboration with application developers, analysts and business representatives and support to the construction of test scenarios and scripts;
- Execution of assigned tasks and recording of daily progress within the supporting planning tools;
- Reporting and presentation of work progress;
- If required, help IS Testers in tests case and test scenario execution on different platforms and browsers of the integrated systems, including defect creation and defect follow-up;
- Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues;
Profile – Senior Selenium Test Engineer:
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Excellent knowledge of test automation and automation strategies;
- Excellent knowledge of Selenium;
- Very good knowledge of test automation strategies and test automation tools ( Cucumber, Protractor, JMeter, XRay or similar…);
- Experience in development of automation tools using Java and Java EE as programming language and automation of web interfaces build using Rich technologies (Vaadin, JQuery, Angular…);
- Being able to understand well requirements analysis and application for web applications and web services (UML);
- Understanding of relational databases (Oracle) and service testing using SOAPUI (WSDL, XSD understanding);
- Fluent English;
Please forward your motivation and resume to email@example.com.
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.