We are currently looking for a (Senior) Python Developer for one of the institutions in The Hague, Netherlands. EU candidates need to be fluent in English. Workpermit is required. This role is open for employees and freelancers.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Taking the lead in the analysis, design and actual development (programming) of the solution modules, including prototyping, based on the existing solution requirements specifications and high level technical architecture, using among others Python;
- Implementing unit tests for the developed components;
- Contributing to the improvement of the development and build process;
- +3 years of bachelor degree;
- +7 years’ experience in Software Development;
- +1 years of experience in Python development;
- Fluent English;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Elastic Search technology;
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design (DDD) and design patterns;
- Knowledge of TFS, Git or other ALM and Continuous Integration tools;
- Knowledge of web services development;
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.