We are looking for a Senior Project Manager in Brussels with a software background. Candidates need to be fluent in English and can be employees or freelance.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Definition and analysis of the business requirements.
- Coordination of the implementation of the business requirements.
- Definition and implementation of the configuration of the systems
- Manage the implementation of information systems to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
- Guide the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables.
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and track activities against the plan.
- Assistance to the definition of internal methodologies and application lifecycle.
- Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues.
- Bachelor and Master
- +5 years experience in project management.
- Proven experience in business analysis.
- Good knowledge of project management standards and methodologies.
- Experience in “Enterprise Architect” usage
- Knowledge of Rational Tools (RTC, RQM)
- Knowledge of business process analysis.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.