We are urgently looking for Senior Project Manager – Java Applications to work at the European Institutions in Luxembourg.
Candidates need to be fluent in English. Foreign candidates are welcome to apply. Work permit is required.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manages software development project full life cycle
- Works closely with the technical teams and clients and is the main point of contact for a project
- Provides project advice and consultancy to clients
- Manages project resources, changes and risks
- Documents and communicates project management artifacts to the development team and all stakeholders as appropriate
- Independently and proactively analyses and communicates issues, priorities, and objectives
- Identifies risks and proposes risk mitigation strategies
- Moderate amount of travelling within EU.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 8 years PM experience
- Good knowledge of Agile/SCRUM
- Experience managing and designing large Java-based applications
- Experience writing technical and management level documentation
- Technical experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services and Oracle DB
- Experience with servlets / JSP, XML or Maven will be considered as an asset
- Fluent in English
Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.