We are urgently looking for a Senior Project Manager in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates from abroad are welcome to apply.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Management of IT development projects. Focus on large and critical projects.
- Coaching on the adoption and customization of the methodology to practitioners.
- Usage of Agile Methodologies and corporate ATTLASIAN tools.
- Expertise in Requirements Management and estimation.
- Mentoring of teams that are starting with the methodology adoption.
- Identification and incorporation of best practices related to project management and software engineering methods.
- Dissemination of information on methodology practices in the form of articles, documents, presentations.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- More than 15 years of experience in Project Management and related methodologies. At least 6 years managing medium to large projects (> 2M budget)
- More than 5 years working in Agile.
- PRINCE2, PMP and/or PM2 Certifications
- Advantageous: SCRUM or other Agile Certifications
- At least 4 years of experience rolling-out PM systems and procedures
- Fluent in English.
Please forward your motivation and resume to email@example.com.