For an international institution based in Amsterdam, we are urgently looking for a (Senior) Oracle Architect, specialised in Java/J2EE and cloud.
This is an 100% remote position. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates need to be based in Europe and in the position of a workpermit. This position is also open for freelancers, who would like to commit long-term.
This role can be performed remote from any EU country.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Production of the relevant technical documentation, such as system designs, class designs and documentation for the support team;
- Capacity to assist the support team in training the users of the system;
- A strong technical background, specifically the delivery of complex software systems;
- Capture and organize knowledge and ensure its availability for future user;
- Able to liaise with different stakeholders (e.g. business users, management and development teams) to understand requirements and communicate key technical issues appropriate for the audience;
- Configures software and tests platform-specific versions of one or more software products;
- Reports the outcome of testing and identifies potential improvements to the process and to the software products according to agreed designs/requirements;
- Bachelor or Masterd degree in an IT related field;
- +4 years of experience in a similar role;
- Advanced technical knowledge of designing and implementing data integration flows and batch processes using Oracle technologies;
- Good technical knowledge of designing and implementing reporting solutions on transactional systems;
- Extensive working experience in delivering: reporting solutions on transactional and data warehouse systems using corporate framework, and tuning transactional and dimensional reports;
- Experience working with key users in a fast paced and changing business environment to design and develop software that meets business need;
- Experience of the full development lifecycle of complex large scale and multi-user applications;
- Experience in the following technologies: Oracle 12c SQL and PL SQL,
- Oracle Data Integrator 12c, Oracle 12c SQL and PL SQL – advanced knowledge, Oracle BI Publisher 12c – advanced knowledge, OracleBusiness Intelligence Enterprise Edition (12C) – advanced knowledge, Informatica IDQ and/or HL7 FHIR standard integration
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. Data Warehouse Architecture, ETL Architecture, OBIEE and ODI) are desirable.
Fluent in English;
Please forward your motivation and resume to email@example.com.