For an international organization in Valencia, we are urgently looking for a (Senior) O365/SharePoint Specialist. EU candidates need to be fluent in English. This position is long-term. Work permit is required. This position is open for freelancers and employees.
During the corona crisis, interviews will be done through WEBEX and travel is not required for the interviews.
Start will be remote and as soon as Covid allows it, candidates will need to work on-site.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical advice in support of the ICT strategy for SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure services;
- Provide technical advice and support of O365 and especially SharePoint Online for client requirements;
- Develop SharePoint solution architecture and business domain requirements;
- Manage transition planning and support for external solutions to be hosted within the SharePoint Online;
- Collaborate with the SharePoint development team to provide architecture support, review of new technologies, research and select 3rd party tools;
- Perform other duties as required;
- +5 years of professional experience in O365 and deploying configured tools to support client requirements;
- Experience planning and migrating from other platforms to SharePoint Online;
- Fluent in English;
It will be considered as an asset:
Working knowledge of PowerShell for solutions deployment, and automated installations;
Familiarity of SharePoint tools such as, ShareGate, other tools to support migrations;
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org