For an international institution, we are urgently looking for a Network Engineer with experience in complex high available infrastructures for the region of Strasbourg.
Candidates need to be fluent in English. EU candidates from abroad are welcome to apply. Relocation is required (once the corona measures are finished and move is possible). This role is open for employees.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Construct and maintain configurations for data centre networks with Cisco Technologies;
- Design, test and install network hardware and software;
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS);
- Troubleshooting of network problems utilising network analysers and/or sniffers and other troubleshooting tools;
- Deal with network related documentation (develop/update/review) and technical specifications;
- Configure and implement network monitoring and management systems;
- Implement and monitor network security;
- Plan network capacity/estimate network utilisation;
- Bachelor or Master degree or comparable through experience;
- Minimum +3 years of Network Engineer experience;
- Experience implementing complex Network architectures;
- Experience or knowledge in Cisco ACI or other SDN solutions;
- Project Management understanding (PMP, Prince2);
- ITIL knowledge;
- Fluent English;
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.