We are urgently looking for Senior Network Engineer to work at the European Commission in Brussels.
Candidates need to be fluent in English. European candidates are welcome to apply. Work permit is required. Freelancers are also welcome to apply.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing of network and backup infrastructure.
- Responsible to make sure that the network is available and performing according the SLA standards
- Create and preserve design documentation for network operations.
- Designing and managing storage, backup recovery solutions.
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Good knowledge of networking, hardware and operating systems: TCP/IP, Linux, databases, directories, shell scripts, virtualisation, load balancers, reverse proxies, web application firewalls, HSM, TPM;
- Databases, directories and transactions – Good knowledge of RDBMS (SQL, ACID, XA) and/or directories (LDAP);
- Fluent in English
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.