We are urgently looking for a Network Engineer with experience in complex high available infrastructures for the region of Strasbourg. Candidates need to be fluent in English. European candidates are welcome to apply.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Construct and maintain configurations for data centre networks with Cisco Technologies.
- Design, test and install network hardware and software
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Troubleshooting of network problems utilising network analysers and/or sniffers and other troubleshooting tools
- Deal with network related documentation (develop/update/review) and technical specifications
- Configure and implement network monitoring and management systems
- Implement and monitor network security
- Plan network capacity/estimate network utilisation
- Bachelor or Master degree or comparable through experience
- Minimum +3 years of Network Engineer experience
- Experience implementing complex Network architectures
- Experience or knowledge in Cisco ACI or other SDN solutions
- Project Management understanding (PMP, Prince2)
- ITIL knowledge
- Fluent English
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.