For one of the institutions, we are urgently looking for an experienced (Senior) .NET Front-End developer. This role is open for employees and freelancers.
During the corona crisis, interviews will be done through WEBEX, and travel is not required for the interviews. This position is long-term.
Candidates need to be willing to relocate. Work permit is required.
Start will be remote and as soon as the corona crisis allows it, you can relocate.
If you currently live abroad and want to work in Brussels, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP. We understand that a job abroad is a big step, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advice you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and a relocation package for AEC employees and AEC freelancers.
Belgium is the heart of Europe with Brussels as capital, home of the European Institutions, the NATO headquarters and many multinational companies.
Belgium offers a high standard of living, exceptional education system, good healthcare, multicultural crossroads and an affordable cost of living.
Brussels is full of parks, gardens and forests, offering inhabitants and visitors 27 m2 of green space each. It is Europe’s greenest capital city.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design, Implementation, maintenance of Web based .NET solution and database;
- Optimization and bug fixing of application;
- Optimization of system Architecture;
- Development and maintenance of .NET and database part of the system;
- Definition and organisation of development tasks and accurate estimation of these tasks;
- Writing of technical documentation;
- Version control and continuous integration with GIT;
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system;
- Actively seeking opportunities to contribute improvements to application delivery process;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +5 years of .NET development experience;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience using ASP.NET MVC;
- Very good Knowledge of .Net;
- Knowledge of .NET Web Services implementation;
- Working knowledge of Angular 6 or higher;
- Experience on continuous integration (GIT) and CI/CD;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Web CMS (Umbraco or other .NET CMS);
- Good team player;
- Ability to apply high standards;
- Fluency in English;
A challenging role for an international organization;
Attractive salary package or freelance rate;
Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com