For an international organization in New York, we are urgently looking for a REMOTE (Senior) MEAN Developer. Candidates need to be fluent in English. All positions are long-term. This position is open for freelancers and employees.
Candidates need to be able to work 2-3 hours per day in the normal office hours of New York, US. Example 9AM NY time equals 3PM Brussels time. Important: successful candidates need to be available within 2 weeks after selection.
Tasks and deliverables:
- Work with an agile team to design and develop front-end and back-end solutions;
- Translate designs and business requirements into high quality code;
- Communicate technical solutions/concepts with trade-offs, risks, and benefits;
- Develop prototypes for easy-to-navigate user interfaces of webpages with graphics, icons, and color schemes which match industry standards for accessibility;
- Bachelor or University degree;
- Minimum 2 years Angular development experience (ag-grid, redux experience are plus);
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Node.js and MongoDB (with mongoose);
- Experience with architecting/implementing cache services such as Redis;
- Experience with cache implementation for JSON data structures are highly desirable;
- Experience using technologies such as HTML5, CSS for ‘mobile ready-UI’ development;
- Experience with architecting/implementing search APIs such as Elastic Search;
- Exposure to build application services on Amazon cloud services;
- Exposure to GitLab, CI/CD pipelines with automated testing using Jasmin, Selenium;
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture, Docker container implementation;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is required;
Please send your resume to email@example.com.