We are looking for our future Senior Linux System Engineer for one of the European Institutions in Brussels, Belgium. As Senior Linux System Engineer, you will be responsible for the admin, design, implementation and maintenance of the IT systems and networks.
EU candidates are welcome to apply. Candidates need to be willing to relocate. Work permit is required. This position is also open for freelancers. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
As a job abroad is a big step and we know it, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advice you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and a relocation package.
Tasks and responsibilities – Senior Linux System Engineer:
- Manage and monitor infrastructure and systems;
- Manage virtualized environments and underlying networks;
- Advise upon new technologies;
- Contribute to process automation and develop automation tools;
- Write and/or enhance scripts;
- Apply various open source technologies and tools to “orchestrate” solutions;
Profile – Senior Linux System Engineer:
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +7 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge of RedHat Linux;
- Excellent knowledge of Databases like: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elastic search, …;
- Experience with Shell, Python, Bash, Perl scripting;
- Experience with Cloud Solutions (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure);
- Fluent English;
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.