We are looking for our (Senior) Linux Specialist for one of the European Institutions in Paris, France. EU candidates are welcome to apply and need to be willing to relocate. Work permit is required. This position is open for employees and freelancers. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Administration of IT tools (Atlassian, Drupal);
- Development of scripts to automate tasks;
- Releases deployment;
- Incidents troubleshooting ;
- Advice on new tools design;
- Bachelor or University or college degree;
- +6 years of Linuxx experience;
- Hands-on experience with Scripts development;
- You feel at ease with programs running on Linux platforms;
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Programming or DevOps skills – You worked with Java and/or PHP;
- Experience on Web frameworks (e.g. Drupal);
When you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.