We are urgently looking for a Senior Java/Selenium Tester in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates from abroad are welcome to apply.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in the area of testing and integration;
- Participation to the complete integration cycle (test plan, test implementation and automation, test sessions, release management, technical support, documentation and change management) of different modules of the identity and access management infrastructure, such as authentication systems, repositories, provisioning processes and administration tools;
- Delivery of the technical documentation, software release notes and presentations to management;
- Compliance with a standard way of working within the sector Digital Identities and Signature Services;
- Support, consultancy and advice for identity and access management related matters to the various development teams;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Excellent knowledge of test automation and automation strategies;
- Very good knowledge of test automation strategies and test automation tools (Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor, JMeter, XRay or similar…);
- Experience in development of automation tools using Java and Java EE as programming language and automation of web interfaces build using Rich technologies (Vaadin, JQuery, Angular…);
- Being able to understand well requirements analysis and application for web applications and web services (UML);
- Understanding of relational databases (Oracle) and service testing using SOAPUI (WSDL, XSD understanding);
- Fluent English;
Please forward your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.