The Senior Java Development Specialist will contribute to the evolution of the components and the required integration with other systems.
Furthermore he/she will participate to the technical analysis, documentation, implementation, integration, test and early life support of core software tools and assets produced in the context of a Program.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analysis & Design
- Unit and Integration testing
- Assistance to functional testing
- Creation and update of technical and functional documentation
- Early-Life production support and maintenance
- Development and deployment of patches, workaround and evolutions
- Handover of activity to other teams
- Preparation of handover material (documents and presentations)
- Training & coaching
- Preparation and conduction of handover workshops
- Open Source
- Implement an open source strategy and design.
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 8 years of proven knowledge of web and J2EE related technologies (Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate,…)
- Proven experience developing with Swing is an asset but not mandatory
- Proven experience using TOMCAT
- Technical experience in the domain of XML
- Proven experience in Service Oriented Architecture and related technologies
- Proven knowledge of Web services technologies
- Good command in Proven knowledge on XML schemas
- Proven experience in continuous integration and team software development related tools
- Proven knowledge of jQuery framework.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.