We are urgently looking for a Senior Java Developer for the European Institutions in Brussels, Belgium.
EU candidates are welcome to apply. Candidates need to be willing to relocate. Work permit is required. This position is open for freelancers and employees. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
As a job abroad is a big step and we know it, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advice you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and a relocation package.
Tasks and responsibilities – Senior Java Developer:
- Design and development of components and building blocks;
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Definition of testing needs and assistance in the testing;
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting;
Profile – Senior Java Developer:
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +5/+10/+15 years of Java development experience;
- Good knowledge of Spring;
- Good knowledge of Hibernate;
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP Web Services will be considered as an asset;
- Fluent in English;
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com or use the “APPLY FOR JOB” button.
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.