We are urgently looking for a Java Developer in Eindhoven for an organization who offers her clients marketing solutions, print management, marketing technology, retail solutions and secure customer communications.
From the office in Eindhoven the development team cooperates with marketing operations, the graphical team and account management. The development team is working for the internal organisation “eat your own dogfood” and for the clients. The organization works with a biweekly release. The corporate culture is open and pleasant with a high degree of self-motivation within the team. Agile and scrum are a matter of course and your inputs and vision are desired. The organization makes use of the modern web technologies and develops high quality solutions as a part of its Marketing operation suite.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You translate requirements to architecture and develop, realise and test complete web applications.
- Alternately you work as a technical lead and a team member on solutions for the internal organization and client applications.
- You are an all-round developer who likes to work in a fixed team who continuously increase performance of the organization and its clients.
- You have a passion for your work and to realize ‘perfect solutions’.
- You have an inquiring attitude and you want to invest in new knowledge and technologies to apply to the organization.
- Completed bachelor or master degree
- Experienced in or affinity with IntelliJ,Tapestry, Hibernate, Spring, Tomcat, Oracle, MySQL, XML, XSL.
- Preferably knowledge of Alfresco, SSO, XML Databases, Activiti and VSphere.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.