We are urgently looking for a Senior Java developer with excellent knowledge of Web Security for one of the European Institutions in Brussels.
The European Institutions in Brussels are still looking for Java talent in Europe. During the corona crisis, interviews will be done through webex and travel is not required for the interviews. Start date will be as soon as the corona crisis allows it.
EU candidates are welcome to apply. Candidates need to be willing to relocate. Work permit is required. This position is open for freelancers and employees. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
As a job abroad is a big step and we know it, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advise you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and provide a relocation package.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in a specific area of ICT infrastructure technology;
- Participation to the complete development life-cycle (planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, operation, support, documentation and change management) of different modules of the identity and access management infrastructure, such as authentication systems, repositories, provisioning processes and administration tools;
- Review and assessment of the security aspects of information systems and proposals for improvement;
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures;
- Adoption of a test driven approach with the delivery of unit tests, integration tests, performance tests and the setup of a continuous integration delivery platform;
- Delivery of the technical documentation, software release notes and presentations to management;
- Compliance with a standard way of working within the sector Digital Identities and Signature Services;
- Support, consultancy and advice for identity and access management related matters to the various development teams ;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Top expertise in Java/JEE programming;
- Good knowledge of Spring, Spring Security, Spring MVC…;
- Knowledge of encryption and cryptography and web security;
- Knowledge of any of the following will be considered as an asset:
- CAS (Central Authentication Service);
- SAML (Security Assertion Mark-up Language);
Please forward your motivation and resume to email@example.com.