We are urgently looking for a Senior Java developer with excellent knowledge of Web Security in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates from abroad are welcome to apply.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in a specific area of ICT infrastructure technology.
- Participation to the complete development life-cycle (planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, operation, support, documentation and change management) of different modules of the identity and access management infrastructure, such as authentication systems, repositories, provisioning processes and administration tools.
- Review and assessment of the security aspects of information systems and proposals for improvement.
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
- Adoption of a test driven approach with the delivery of unit tests, integration tests, performance tests and the setup of a continuous integration delivery platform.
- Delivery of the technical documentation, software release notes and presentations to management.
- Compliance with a standard way of working within the sector Digital Identities and Signature Services.
- Support, consultancy and advice for identity and access management related matters to the various development teams at the EC.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Top expertise in Java/JEE programming.
- Good knowledge of Weblogic.
- Knowledge of encryption and cryptography and web security.
- Knowledge of any of the following will be considered as an asset:
- CAS (Central Authentication Service)
- SAML (Security Assertion Mark-up Language)
Please forward your motivation and resume to email@example.com.