For one of our clients in Brussels, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer or Handson Java Architect with SOA knowledge.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analysis of user / functional requirements.
- Translating functional requirements into technical specifications. Technical Analysis. Technical design (including effort estimations).
- Prototyping of IT systems, modules and components.
- Programming IT software (IT development).
- Testing (unit testing and integration testing), validation of solutions.
- Drafting documentation. (technical and functional) including documentation for the support team.
- Assisting the support team with the training of system users.
- Assisting with the evaluation and testing of products delivered by external system suppliers so as to ensure their compliance with the project specifications, and required methodology if any.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, diagnosis, user support.
- Participation in meetings with the end users.
- Expertise in (web) development in J2EE
- Expertise with Oracle SOA suite
- At least 5 years of experience in webservices development in J2EE
- Good knowledge of modelling tools
- Good knowledge of MongoDB, ElasticSearch and TableauServer
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, AGILE, SCRUM)
- Knowledge of relational database systems
- English only
Start date: from April/May 2017 onwards
Employment time: Fulltime
Contract type: Freelance or Employee
Please send your resume to email@example.com.