This is an 100% remote position. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates need to be based in Europe and in possession of a workpermit. This position is also open for freelancers, who would like to commit long-term.
This role can be performed remote from any EU country.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Configures software and tests platform-specific versions of one or more software products;
- Reports the outcome of testing and identifies potential improvements to the process and to the software products according to agreed designs/requirements;
- Experience working with key users in a fast paced and changing business environment to design and develop software that meets business need;
- Experience of the full development lifecycle of complex large scale and multi-user applications;
- Production of the relevant technical documentation, such as system designs, class designs and documentation for the support team;
Capacity to assist the support team in training the users of the system;
- Bachelor or Master degree or comparable through experience;
- +8 years of Java Development experience;
- Excellent knowledge of the Angular framework.
- Experience with front end development.
- Experience using agile software development methodologies (i.e.Kanban, Scrum and other lean techniques).
- Experience in Objective Oriented Analysis & Design (OOA&D) with UML (Unified Modelling Language).
- Mastery of reactive programming.
- Mastery of SASS, LESS, CSS frameworks such as bootstrap.
- You are fluent in English;
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com