For an international institution based in The Hague (Den Haag, Netherlands), we are urgently looking for a Senior Java Developer. As Senior Java Developer, you will become part of a bigger service, composed by Project Managers, Business Analyst, Solution Architects, Developers and Testers to reinforce this growing team.Candidates need to be fluent in English. Workpermit is required. This position is also open for freelancers, who would like to commit long-term.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analysis, design and actual development (programming) of the solution, including prototyping, based on the existing solution requirements specifications and high level technical architecture;
- Identify different options for implementing functionality and propose most suitable option;
- Translate the non-functional requirements (e.g. performance, reliability) into technical designs for meeting these requirements;
- Write unit tests and/or integration tests for software components;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +7 years of Java development experience;
- Fluent in English;
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com or use the “APPLY FOR JOB” button.
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.