We’re currently looking for a Spanish-speaking Senior Java Developer to help with the pilot and roll-out of solutions to the local European Institution. Candidates need to be willing to work one month in The Hague, The Netherlands for the kick-off. After the kick-off the role is remote.
EU Candidates need to be fluent in English and Spanish. This position is open for employees and freelancers.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You’ll aid in the role of the software developed and adapt the white version to the Spanish market, performing all activities and providing all deliverables, from onsite this European Institution in Lithuania.
- Provide local technical support to the NPO for the execution of the pilot and implementation of solutions;
- To prepare An application for mobility purposes of reviewing, sharing, and editing documents in a collaboration mode;
- To collaborate with Front services;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +5 years of experience in these tools Wildfly, Java EE, Spring, OpenAPI, REST, JSON, MongoDB, SQL,
- Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, React, and Camunda;
- Experience with Front end coding such as Java, Spring Boot.;
- Experience with the implementation, configuration, adaptation, and roll-out of software solutions;
- Experience with data storage/manipulation such as: JSON, JsonSchema, XML, XSLT, DTD, SQL, PDF;
- Experience with APIs such as REST, OpenAPI, CMIS, STOMP;
- Experience with cluster security and security protocols such as OAuth2 / OpenID Connect, TLS, PKCS;
- Experience with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, GCP;
- Fluent in English and Spanish (verbal and written);
Please forward your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org