For an international institution based in The Hague (Netherlands), we are looking for a Senior Java Developer. As Senior Java Developer, you will become part of a bigger service, composed by Project Managers, Business Analyst, Solution Architects, Developers and Testers to reinforce this growing team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- As senior programmer analyst you will be requested to lead the design of the logical and physical models, collaborate in the writing of technical specifications and lead the team(s) of developers responsible of building the applications. As one of the main responsible of the technical team(s), it’s expected that you will be proactive proposing improvements in team configuration, methods, processes, etc… able to mentor and coach the team and make them grow.
- You will be integrated in a team composed by Business Analyst and User Experience profiles in order to get familiar with the objectives of the service.
- You will have to start the design of the logical and physical models of the different applications requested to the service. These designs will be validated by the Enterprise Architect team, and once accepted will be moved to the development phase.
- You will have to collaborate in the writing of the technical designs and lead the team responsible of the development. That means, defining the plan, assigning the tasks, checking the advance, identifying risks of development and proposing solutions.
- Attend to client and internal meetings, being able to lead the technical ones, proposing improvements and best-practices to offer a better service.
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Java / J2EE environment, jBPM (or Camunda) as frameworks;
- Sparx as Enterprise Architect tool;
- Fluent in English;
Please send your CV to email@example.com