We are urgently looking for a Senior Java Developer in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Candidates need to be fluent in Slovenian and English. Workpermit is required. This position is also open for freelancers, who would like to commit long-term.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Write and maintain software that corresponds to the specifications based on the requirements;
- Consultancy studies on specific technical matters regarding information systems and IT processes.
- Design of technical solutions for new information systems or for adaptations for existing information systems;
- Update system documentation in the European agency Knowledge Repository;
- Perform unit, integration and factory acceptance testing and assist software quality control carry out site acceptance testing, including user-acceptance testing;
- Produce database scripts for data manipulation;
- Produce installation scripts and documentation;
- Produce the relevant technical or user documentation for a system;
- Participate in meetings with different stakeholders: users, project managers, etc;
- +5 years of Java development experience;
- Strong hands-on experience with Java preferably JEE8 experience;
- BPMN experience will be considered a plus
- Hands on experience with at least one following Software development languages and tools tools: Jboss Drools, JBoss HornetQ, MuleESB, Lucene Elasticsearch, Jquery, Mvc, Spring, Jira;
- Experience with at least one of the following tools: Hibernate, Jpa, Apache, Git, SVN, Bash, BPM;
- Strong experience with databases;
- Fluent in Slovenian and English;
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “APPLY FOR JOB” button.
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.