We are urgently looking for a Senior Java Developer to work in Ispra, Italy. Candidates need to be fluent in English. EU candidates are welcome to apply. Work permit is required. This is a long-term role which is also open for freelancers.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Development & Maintenance of a new web application in Java;
- Develop a platform integrated with all existing systems;
- Automatic aggregation of all data from different sources;
- Management and visualisation of information;
- Master or bachelor degree;
- +7 years of Java development experience;
- Java Persistence Architecture and REST;
- Structured Query Language and Relational Databases (Oracle being our standard);
- Knowledge of modern software development basic practices and tools;
- Knowledge of modern software development lifecycle;
- Fluency in English;
Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.