We are urgently looking for a Freelance Senior Java Developer for the European Institutions in Brussels, Belgium.
The European Institutions in Brussels are still looking for Java talent in Europe. During the corona crisis, interviews will be done through WebEx, and travel is not required for the interviews. The start could be in remote and/or relocation as soon as the Corona crisis allows it..
EU candidates are welcome to apply. Candidates need to be willing to relocate. A work permit is required. This position is open for freelancers and employees. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
As a job abroad is a big step and we know it, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advise you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and provide a relocation package.
Tasks and Responsibilities – Senior Java Developer:
- Design and development of components and building blocks;
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Data analysis and data modeling;
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings, and meetings with the users;
- Definition of testing needs and assistance in the testing;
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation, and reporting;
Profile – Senior Java Developer:
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +5/+10/+15 years of Java development experience;
- Good knowledge of Spring;
- Good knowledge of Hibernate;
- Fluent in English;
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com.