For an international institution based in The Hague (Den Haag, Netherlands), we are urgently looking for a (Senior) Java Developer with +3 years Camunda experience. Candidates need to be willing to work 1 week per month on-site in The Hague, the Netherlands.
As Java Developer, you will become part of a bigger service, composed by Project Managers, Business Analyst, Solution Architects, Developers and Testers to reinforce this growing team. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Workpermit is required. This position is also open for freelancers, who would like to commit long-term.
Due to corona, start will be remote. As soon as the situation allows it, the role will become partly remote and 1 week on-site in The Hague, The Netherlands. Workpermit is required.
EU Candidates need to be fluent in English. This position is also open for freelancers, who would like to commit long-term.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Conduct Proof of concepts with Camunda workflow/rules engine to prepare further digitisation;
- Collaborate with the development teams to perform root cause analysis on incidents and problems;
- Make recommendations to optimise functional components and interfaces in relation to Camunda workflow/ rules;
- Identify relevant patterns to optimise workflow/rules implementations in terms of reliability, availability and maintenance;
- 3rd level support, using Camunda or its Partners support and knowledge bases;
- Proposals for continuous improvement based on the above;
- Operational activities like daily review of tasks creation and clean up, log file inspection, performance monitoring and review of collected metrics;
- +5 years of experience in development with Java / J2ee and Camunda as framework;
- Experience with Microservice – oriented architecture implemented through containers running on a Kubernetes platform;
- Proven experience of working in an Agile and Dev Ops environment;
- Extensive knowledge of Java technology and Spring ecosystem;
- Experience with the Camunda workflow/rules engine in large/complex implementations, with demanding performance requirements;
- Experience with event driven architecture patterns based on Kafka;
- Experience with the implementation of RESTful services;
- Experience with (distributed) source code management approaches, continuous integration and deployment techniques (Jenkins, Nexus, ArgoCD, Helm);
- Experience with relational (MSSQL, Postgress) and non-relational databases (MongoDB);
- Experience with cloud deployments, DevOps and infrastructure engineering;
- Fluent in English;
Attractive salary package (employees) or day price (freelancers);
Relocation package for AEC employees and freelancers who come from abroad;
Please send your resume and motivation email@example.com.