We are urgently looking for (Senior) Java Architect for in Amsterdam. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
European candidates who are willing to relocate to Amsterdam, are welcome to apply. Workpermit and relocation is required.
Tasks and responsibilities – Senior Java Architect:
- Configures software and tests platform-specific versions of one or more software products;
- Reports the outcome of testing and identifies potential improvements to the process and to the software products according to agreed designs/requirements;
- Production of the relevant technical documentation, such as system designs, class designs and documentation for the support team;
- Capacity to assist the support team in training the users of the system.
Profile – Senior Java Architect:
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +8 years of experience as Java Architect;
- +4 years of experience with workflow solutions like Activiti, jBPM;
- +4 years of experience with API design & development (REST/JAX-RS);
- +2 years ofexperience with AngularJS or Angular;
- Experience with JMeter;
- Strong knowledge of application platforms (e.g. Portal/Content Management, Documentum/Document management, Identity & Access Management Systems, Workflow/Case management Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning, Master Data Management and Unified Communications);
- Fluent English;
Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “APPLY FOR JOB” button.
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.