We are urgently looking for a Java Architect / Senior Java Developer for the European Institutions in Brussels, Belgium.
The European Institutions in Brussels are still looking for Java talent in Europe. During the corona crisis, interviews will be done through webex and travel is not required for the interviews. Start date will be as soon as the corona crisis allows it.
EU candidates are welcome to apply. Candidates need to be willing to relocate. Work permit is required. This position is open for freelancers and employees. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
As a job abroad is a big step and we know it, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advise you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and provide a relocation package.
Tasks and responsibilities – Java Architect:
- Evolutive maintenance of the current Reusable Solutions service, mainly upon JEE technology;
- Development, maintenance and operation of the API Gateway;
- Support, consultancy and advice to the various development teams, participate to support missions for any development team and training on corporate solutions & techniques;
- Analysis and design reviews of information systems enterprise-, information- and application component architectures;
Profile – Java Architect:
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +15 years of expertise in Java programming language and Enterprise Integration;
- Excellent knowledge of Web security and Web identity federation and authorization protocols;
- Multiple years’ work experience with JEE technology platform and specifically in the following standards and at least one of the related implementations: JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JMS, AOP, EJB, JSR303, JPA2, Servlet 2.3 to 3.0;
- Excellent knowledge of one API Gateway product (installation, configuration and operation);
- Expertise in Linux administration, bash;
- Multiple years’ work experience with WebLogic application server, Tomcat and Jetty;
- Multiple years’ work experience with Spring framework, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring integration and Apache Camel;
- Extensive experience in agile projects in relation with the following development, continuous integration and quality tools: SVN, Maven, Eclipse, JIRA, Bamboo, BitBucket, Confluence;
- Experience in Web application security : authentication with SSO and CAS, authorization (Spring security and ACP), JWT, Open ID Connect;
Experience in integration projects;
- Fluent in English;
When you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.