For an international institution based in Amsterdam, we are urgently looking for a REMOTE (Senior) Java Developer with at least AngularJS knowledge.
This is an 100% remote position. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates need to be based in Europe and in possession of a workpermit. This position is also open for freelancers, who would like to commit long-term.
This role can be performed remote from any EU country.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Development focused on Backend activities;
- Design and implementation of improvements;
- Participate in daily scrums. Provide technical advice on bugs and improvements;
- Communicate technical information, both written and verbal;
- Bug analysis and solving;
- Bachelor or Master degree or comparable through experience;
- +5/+10 years of Java Development experience;
- Experience with BBDD Oracle, JPA, SQL, Spring, BPM (Activiti from Apache);
- Required tools: eclipse, Gitlab, Oracle weblogic servers, maven, Nexus
Desited tools: Jenkins, Visual studio code, bower/gulp, Sonar
- Fluent in English;
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com.