The European Institutions in Brussels are still looking for Java/Angular talent in Europe. During the corona crisis, interviews will be done through webex and travel is not required for the interviews. Start date will be as soon as the corona crisis allows it.
EU candidates are welcome to apply. Candidates need to be willing to relocate. Work permit is required. This position is open for freelancers and employees. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
As a job abroad is a big step and we know it, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advice you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and a relocation package for AEC employees and freelancers.
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks
- Analysis of user functional and non-functional requirements regarding Java/JEE and Angular/Typescript
- Data analysis and data modelling
- Corrective and evolutive maintenance of all supportive subsystems, including WebLogic JEE-based webservices and Angular/Typescript web page
- Provision of quality and security assessments, control tests, evaluations and service level agreements associated with established Weblogic and Angular infrastructure services
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers regarding Java/JEE and Angular/Typescript web page technologies
- Technical evaluations and review of IS architecture in relation with current and future Weblogic and Angular infrastructure services
- Production of technical documentation (i.e. architecture documents, components/building blocks related documents, etc.)
Profile – (Senior) Java/Angular Developer:
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +5/+10 years of Java development experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Angular (Angular, AngularJS, Angular2, …);
- Good knowledge of Java/JEE;
Please forward your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.
TAGS: Angular – Scala – Calypso – Jive – JMS – Dozer – JCO – SAP – IDOC – XSD – Coldfusion – Oracle Service Bus (OSB) – Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) – SOA – Netty – Nio – Amazon EC2 – Websockets – Git – Subversion – Mercurial – MVS – Jenkins – Hudson – Bamboo – WebLogic – WebSphere – Eclipse – IntelliJ – NetBeans – Hibernate – JDBC – Spring – Puppet – Docket – Scala – ActiveMQ – RabbitMQ – Kafka – Tomcat – Akka