- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks;
- Analysis of user functional and non-functional requirements regarding Java/JEE and Angular/Typescript;
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Corrective and evolutive maintenance of all supportive subsystems, including WebLogic JEE-based webservices and Angular/Typescript web page;
- Provision of quality and security assessments, control tests, evaluations and service level agreements associated with established Weblogic and Angular infrastructure services;
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers regarding Java/JEE and Angular/Typescript web page technologies;
- Technical evaluations and review of IS architecture in relation with current and future Weblogic and Angular infrastructure services;
- Production of technical documentation (i.e. architecture documents, components/building blocks related documents, etc.);
Profile – (Senior) Java/Angular Developer:
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +5/+10 years of Java development experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Angular;
- Good knowledge of Java/JEE;
Please forward your motivation and resume to email@example.com.
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.